Average Central AC Install Cost
Factors Affecting Central AC Install Cost
- Size (cooling capacity) of the unit being installed
- SEER rating of the unit being installed
- Ranges from 14-20, the higher the rating, the higher the initial cost, but the lower the monthly operating costs of the unit
- Does your heating equipment need replaced as well, or just the condensing unit and evaporator coil?
- Are there any ductwork repairs that need to be made to the system?
- Permit requirements for the area
Central Air Conditioner Brands We Install
Amana – American Standard – Bryant – Carrier – Coleman – Daikin – Goodman – Heil – Lennox – Rheem – Ruud – Trane – York