Furnace Installation Cost
Starting at $2,900
Factors Affecting Furnace Install Cost
- Are you interested in installing a gas, electric or oil burning furnace?
- Electric furnaces are cheaper upfront, but have higher operating costs than their gas and oil-burning counterparts.
- Is this installation new, a direct replacement of your existing unit, or a conversion from one fuel source to another?
- Efficiency of the unit – Higher efficiency means more upfront cost, but cheaper monthly operating costs.
- What size unit needs installed? We perform an ACCA Manual J load calculation in order to properly size your furnace for your home’s needs.
- Certain brands are more costly than others.
- Are there any duct repairs or replacements that need to be made as the unit is being installed?
Furnace Brands We Install
Amana – American Standard – Arcoaire – Bryant – Carrier – Goodman – Heil – ICP – Johnson Control – Rheem – Ruud – Trane – York